Lost/Damaged Textbook Policy:
1. Students will be charged the replacement cost if a book is lost.
2. Students will be charged the replacement cost if a book is damaged and cannot be reissued next school year.
3. Students whose names appear on the Textbook Obligations List will not be issued any textbooks.
4. Students who lose their textbooks during the year will not be issued any replacements until the books are returned or paid for.
5. Students will be responsible for completing assignments during the time between the loss of the book and receipt of a new book. A book may be loaned to a student (if available) for classroom use only.